dimanche 23 septembre 2012

Chlorella Z, what is it ?

Chlorella Z is a superior Chlorella pyrenoïdosa, a fresh water green micro algea, that is specially cultivated so that has a higher concentration of zinc (323 mg/100g) than the regular commercially produced Chlorella.

Zinc is involved in a large number of metabolic processes

Chlorella Z® also contains protein (62%), chlorophyll, the principal vitamins (A, B-group, C, E) and a large number of minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, potassium, etc.).

It ensures a well-balanced diet.

It also boosts physical energy.

It has a particularly high concentration of iron.


13 commentaires:

  1. Zinc is excellent for skin problems like acne, eczema, allergies. I have a friend who got rid of eczema with this algea, and another friend who got rid of acne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've been using Chlorella Z for several years and since then, I haven't been ill any more. It's excellent for the immune system. I give it to my dog too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh yes, it's good for animals too. My cat used to eat chlorella as well! And the animals still have an instinct of what is good for them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know chlorella for years and I don't know what doctor means any more.
    I recommend this extraordinary food supplement which is good for all family

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I see that there is a difference between the usual chlorella and the Chlorella Z which seems to contain more zinc.
    I know that zinc is often missing in our food, so I guess that this product must be an excellent food supplement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'v already left some comments here but I can again advice everybody to take some chlorella. It's so good for the health and it helps to get rid of toxins and heavy metals. Enjoy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Chlorella Z is excellent for problems of constipation. It regulates all the digestion.It also helps to lose weight as it diminishes the envy of sugar between meals.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's interesting. I tried it and it's true that my digestion is better.

      Supprimer
  8. Chlorella Z is the best food supplement I ever tried.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Since more than 20 years I regularly take chlorella. It helps me a lot. I feel full of energy and sleep very well. I recommend this food supplement to everybody

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Chlorella Z is excellent for vegetarians as it contains more than 60% of proteins

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. My friend has given Chlorella Z to her son who is 15 years old, as he has difficulties to concentrate at school.
    The results have been amazing. He also has a better mood. My friend is really happy about it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I saved my dog from a severe intoxication by giving her only chlorella.
    In two days, she was totally cured.

    RépondreSupprimer