lundi 25 février 2013

The benefits of chlorella

Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater algae which comes from special cultures in very pure fresh water.
Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll, containing between 3 and 4%, rich in protein (60%), trace elements. Proteins bind heavy metal.

Chlorella contains the following vitamins:
Vitamin A: Needed for growth. Contributes to sight and cellular differentiation. Helps keep tissues, epidermis and mucous membranes healthy.

Beta-carotene: Acting as an antioxidant, it can trap radical oxygen.

B-group vitamins: The body cannot store them; it needs a regular supply of B-group vitamins. These ensure the nervous system functions properly.
B1 is needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates (sugars, starch) and the release of energy.
B2 is involved in energy metabolism processes. It is needed for growth and the production of blood. It helps keep tissues, the epidermis and mucous membranes healthy.
Niacin or B3 is needed in order that the skin, nervous system and basic metabolism function properly.
B6 is needed for the metabolism of proteins and their constituents.
B12 is needed for the production of blood.

Vitamin C: Needed to keep the bones, teeth, gums and blood vessels healthy. Involved in iron absorption. Acts as an antioxidant.

Vitamin E: Needed to maintain muscle functions. Stabilises unsaturated fatty acids and cell membranes. As an antioxidant, it is able to trap free radicals.


Good for all the family

4 commentaires:

  1. I eat chlorella since 20 years and I'm in perfect health. I don't get ill. I'm almost 50 years old.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, chlorella is a very complete food supplement. I take it since 1991.....and I'm quite never ill. I give it to my whole family, dog included. All of them are healthy. I consider chlorella as a good investment for the health.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My sister who is vegeterian eats chlorella as a food supplement and always says that chlorella is "her meat"!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is amazing to find so much in such a little plant. Chlorella keeps my digestive system in good health, I have never had acne and I am almost never ill.
    It comes as no surprise that it is all natural! At least there is no risk to be intoxicated with that!

    RépondreSupprimer